Can't get elected to public office? Don't worry, with this online tool you too can create your own absurd laws. This web site creates a random list of bizarre and absurd laws.
Here is a list of stupid laws created with this online tool.
- It's punishable by a $3,000 fine in West Plains, Maryland to spit on a sidewalk within 495 feet of a posted "NO SPITTING ON SIDEWALK" sign.
- In Utah, it's a misdemeanor to fall asleep while wearing a XXXL T-shirt.
- In Ackurm City, Rhode Island, it's illegal to attend church without bringing a loaded gun to ward off Indian attacks.
- In East Foraz, Georgia, it's against the law to view a camel from an airplane.
- It's a felony in Lower Foushee, California for a lawmaker to compose a law that a typical eighth-grader would be unable to comprehend.
- It's illegal in Chamberlin, Minnesota to insult an elected official on July 4th.
- According to California law, it's a crime to allow a minor to operate a ceiling fan unsupervised.
- It's against the law to skip church to go to a tractor pull on a Sunday under the South Carolina State Constitution.
- According to Arizona law, it's a Class B felony to eat peanuts and open a soda can at the same time within 750 feet of a city park before dawn.
- It's illegal in Blase City, Hawaii to discriminate against a fireman who is unable to drive a car.
- In Heidi City County, Oregon, it's a misdemeanor to bring a crying baby to a tractor pull.
- According to Georgia law, it's a Class C misdemeanor to refer to an elderly person as a "geezer" without a license.
- It's a felony to keep more than 15 inoperable vehicles in front of a house in Massachusetts.
- It's a misdemeanor in Blueboro, Michigan to refer to an elderly person as a "geezer" without permission.
- It's a Class A felony in Ibach Village, Alabama for a teenager to dance without a license.
- It's a Class A felony in New Pass, New Jersey to use "dihydrogen monoxide" as a dangerous weapon.
- According to Georgia law, it's a Class B misdemeanor to loiter in front of a elected official's house.
- It's prohibited in Little Simsboroburg, Oklahoma to write a letter to the editor of a newspaper unless you are registered to vote.
- It's illegal to hitch a horse to a parking meter within 150 feet of a church in Wisconsin.
- In Montana, it's unlawful to discriminate against a milkman who is unable to carry an ice cream cone.
- It's a violation of the law in Walter Harbor, West Virginia to open a soda can while in a burning building.
- It's against the law in South Vermontton, Idaho to operate a microbrewery on a bridge.
- It's a felony to drive a car while in a burning building in North Dakota.
Copyright (c) The Online Tool Directory